Our 2022 finalists announced – Best use of Apteco software award
Posted: 31 Oct 2022
Apteco's annual award is to celebrate the effective use of Apteco software to drive marketing activities, improve the customer experience and reward those who have delivered measurable benefits to their organisation as a result.
This year's finalists are:
- Greene King | Paragon DCX
- Teenage Cancer Trust | Wood for Trees
- Health Education England | Paragon DCX
All delegates attending the annual user group conference for Apteco software users, Apteco Live 2022, will be given the opportunity to vote for their favourite entry following a short video presentation from each of the finalists. The entry with the highest combined score out of 100 will win.
The Apteco judges have reviewed and scored each entry and now it's in the conference delegate's hands to decide who will be this year's winners. The final score will be an equal combination of the judge's points and delegate voting and the entry with the highest total score will win. The winning entry will be announced at the end of the second day of the conference.
What were the judges looking for?
- Effective and skilful use of Apteco software
- Creative application of the software to meet business and marketing objectives
- Details of how a marketing strategy was conceived or developed utilising Apteco software
- Measurable improvements to the customer experience
- Contribution to commercial success through ROI, campaign performance and improved marketing processes
Take a look at our past award winners by visiting our awards hall of fame or visit the Apteco Live event page for all the latest details about the conference.