Please join us for the Apteco Partner Advisory Board
Apteco has always believed in working closely with partners and our premium partner status recognises those partners that have achieved a very high level of engagement and a successful partnership. The ‘Apteco Partner Advisory Board’ (APAB) offers a way to tap into diverse and expert advice from our premium partner network.
The APAB is a fantastic opportunity for premium partners to meet with Apteco and contribute to the development of the software roadmap and Apteco’s commercial strategy and provide real insight into the needs of our customers.
- Please respond and confirm attendance by 7 June. Please stipulate any dietary requirements
- Once confirmed, members will be sent the online Terms & Conditions to review and digitally sign
- Please click here to download a copy of the Terms of Reference document
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided during the day
- An evening meal will be held where all members and Apteco staff are invited to attend. Drinks will begin at 6.00 pm and dinner at 6.30 pm. Please confirm attendance when you RSVP
- 9.30 am Registration
- 10.00 am Meeting opening
- 1.00 pm Lunch
- 5.00 pm Meeting close
- 6.00 pm Drinks
- 6.30 pm Evening meal
Directions, parking & where to stay
The APAB meeting will be held at the Apteco Head Office, Warwick, UK
Car park places are available but in short supply, so please ensure you let us know if you require a space. Alternatively you will need to use the local paid car parks - view map.
There are several hotels local to the Apteco office and these are detailed below.