Apteco are as concerned as you are about the privacy of any personal information that you may provide to us through this website. You are not required to provide any personal information through this website unless you choose to do so.
By providing your name and address and any additional information you freely consent to Apteco Ltd, holding, using and processing your personal data for the operation of our business and for the purposes set out on this website and where necessary, the transfer from time to time of your personal data for these purposes to Apteco Ltd’s partner companies wherever they may be located. Any personal information you provide to Apteco Ltd via this website in relation to any request for, or download of information or other services provided by Apteco Ltd may be retained and used by Apteco Ltd or other companies which are approved by us. Your information may be used by Apteco Ltd for the purposes of administering that request and may also be used for the purposes of evaluating your potential needs, for marketing research and for marketing to you of products and services provided by Apteco Ltd.
Should the purposes for which Apteco Ltd holds, uses or processes your personal information change in any way, you will be notified of such changes by way of a notice posted on this page so that you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances we disclose it. At that time you will be given the opportunity to decline to have your personal data held, used or processed for such changed purposes. You agree to accept notification in this manner if you post any data through this website.
If for any reason you are concerned that the personal information maintained at Apteco Ltd is not correct or have any questions about privacy policies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer's hard drive through your web browser when you visit any web site. They are widely used to make web sites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Like all other users of cookies, we may request the return of information from your computer when your browser requests a web page from our server. Cookies enable our web server to identify you to us, and to track your actions and the pages you visit while you use our website. The cookies we use may last for a single visit to our site (they are deleted from your computer when you close your browser), or may remain on your computer until you delete them or until a defined period of time has passed.
- To allow essential parts of our web site to operate for you.
- To operate our content management system.
- To operate the online notification form - the form that you use to contact us for any reason. This cookie is set on your arrival at our web site and deleted when you close your browser.
- To enhance security on our contact form. It is set for use only through the contact form. This cookie is deleted when you close your browser.
- To collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to improve your experience of our site and enable us to increase sales. This cookie collects information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from, and the pages they visited.
- To record that a user has viewed a webcast. It collects information in an anonymous form. This cookie expires when you close your browser.
- To record your activity during a web cast. For example, as to whether you have asked a question or provided an opinion by ticking a box. This information is retained so that we can serve your information to you when you return to the site. This cookie will record an anonymous ID for each user, but it will not use the information for any other purpose. This cookie will last for 10 years, when it will delete automatically.
- To store your personal information so that you do not have to provide it afresh when you visit the site next time. This cookie will last for  years.
- To enable you to watch videos we have placed on YouTube. YouTube will not store personally identifiable cookie information when you use YouTube’s privacy-enhanced mode.
FastStats® is a UK Registered Trademark of Apteco Ltd. PeopleStage™ is a EU Community Registered Trademark of Apteco Ltd. Other trademarks are property of their respective owners. FastStats technology is protected by US patent 7,200,607.