Get bowled over at Apex 2019!
Join the Apteco team at the world famous, home of cricket, Lord's Cricket Ground for our exclusive partner event on Thursday 21 November from 4.00 pm. One of the most famous grounds in the world, Lord's is steeped in over 200 years of history and tradition. Apex 2019 will offer delegates the opportunity to go behind-the-scenes at the home of cricket and explore some of the most famous sights in sport, as well as a chance to meet and mingle with the Apteco team, get a preview of what's to come at Apteco Live 2019 and celebrate another successful year as partners. We will also recognise our top performing partner and award a rising star for 2019.
Please note: this event is exclusively for Apteco partners.
- Thursday, 21 November 2019
- Guests to arrive from 4 pm
- Presentation will commence at 4.30 pm
- Dress code is business casual
- There will be a cloakroom available
How to Book
Registration is open! Visit our Eventbrite page to register now. Please note bookings for this event are on a first come first serve basis. Only 2 bookings per partner please. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request additional spaces and to be added to the waiting list.
The agenda will be made available closer to the event.
Apteco's top class fixture will take you behind the scenes of the Lord's Cricket Ground
Apex 2019 will take place at Pelham's at Lord's Cricket Ground. Seated next to the grade II-listed pavilion, the floor to ceiling windows offer spectacular views across the ground.
Please can all guests enter via The Grace Gate. The gate staff will welcome you on arrival and direct you to towards The Warner Stand. There will be stewards located at the Warner Stand and we will also arrange signage outside the venue too.
One of the most famous grounds in the world, Lord's is steeped in over 200 years of history and tradition. Apex 2019 will also offer delegates the opportunity to go behind-the-scenes at the home of cricket and explore some of the most famous sights in sport.
Lord's Cricket Ground
St John's Wood
Lord’s is very close to the centre of London and is easy to reach by tube, train, bus and bike.
St John’s Wood is the closest tube station to the Ground (approximately five minutes’ walk), while Baker Street, Warwick Avenue, Marylebone and Edgware Road are all also within 15 minutes’ walk. Lord’s is also well served by buses, and several routes run alongside the Ground.
View on Google maps
The following stations are all within walking distance of the Ground:
- St. John’s Wood – Jubilee line (5 mins)
- Baker Street – Bakerloo, Circle, Jubilee, Metropolitan, Hammersmith & City lines (15 mins)
- Warwick Avenue – Bakerloo line (15 mins)
- Marylebone – Bakerloo line (15 mins)
- Edgware Road – Bakerloo, Circle, District and Hammersmith & City lines (15 mins)
- Paddington - Bakerloo, Circle, District and Hammersmith & City lines (20 mins)
- The nearest main line railway station is Marylebone, served by Chiltern Railways, which is approximately ten minutes’ walk from the Ground. Marylebone Station is on the Chiltern line.
- Paddington Station is approximately twenty minutes’ walk from the Ground, for services to West and South-West England and South Wales.
- Euston, King’s Cross and St Pancras International stations are only a short journey away.