The security and resilience of Apteco’s data solutions means they are trusted by thousands of users around the world to underpin their marketing campaigns. The prospect of managing yet more data solutions is often a concern for the CIO or CTO charged with overseeing the company IT estate - but the Apteco Marketing Suite™ is designed with the IT team’s needs in mind.
IT professionals are responsible for ensuring that new systems:
- Fit into the existing IT infrastructure without causing conflicts or resource shortages.
- Comply with relevant data protection legislation and keep sensitive data safe.
- Will grow with changing business priorities and strategies.
- Proven marketing software with hundreds of installations worldwide.
- A scalable, powerful and robust architecture designed for enterprise use with Big Data.
- Solutions which are quick and easy to implement, integrate, manage and support.
- Measure ROI and gain Business Intelligence using reporting tools.
- Low total cost of ownership based on annual licensing models.
"The transition of almost five billion data records from a highly complex legacy system, which included the build of a new data warehouse with a tailored front-end application (Apteco FastStats®), was achieved by Alchemetrics within a four month period - an absolutely amazing success by any standards! Counts on the new system (Apteco FastStats®) now take only seconds, whereas previously they took a minimum of 30 minutes."
Paul King, Managing Partner - Head of Data Services at OgilvyOne, discussing the Unilever system
Looking for more information? Our demos and case studies could inspire you with ideas for using the Apteco Marketing Suite™ in your business. Or perhaps you’re ready to choose a partner? If you have any questions, or just want to chat, please get in touch by phone or email. Our experienced team will offer advice tailored to your challenges.