Apteco Live is coming...in-person and online!
The 2023 Apteco Live annual user conference is once again going to be available this November as a hybrid event for our partners and customers and will be held over two days, either side of the weekend.
This year we are offering a full-day Apteco experience for delegates on day one by introducing a new networking concept in the morning called ‘Apteco Expo’. During this session delegates will get the opportunity to meet the Apteco team directly, including our product managers, support and training teams. There will also be the opportunity to chat with this year's award finalists and for users and their partners to meet up. Booking is essential*, so please read the 'How to book' section below for more details.
We have a great agenda planned incorporating all your favourite sessions, including product updates, great guest speakers, real life case studies and focus groups where you get to deep dive into elements of our software. Our 'Best use of Apteco software award 2023' celebrates the innovative and successful use of Apteco software to drive marketing activities and improve the customer experience, and rewards those who have delivered measurable benefits to their organisations. We will announce the award winner on day two at Apteco Live 2023! And as usual, there will be lots of opportunities for you to get involved...
So, keep an eye on this event page and across our social media platforms for all the latest updates, as we begin to reveal our plans and agenda for this year's event.
When and where:
- Day one will be on Friday 17 November 2023 and delegates will have the choice to either:
- Join us in person at an iconic central London location with stunning views of the City 10.30am-4.45pm
- Or watch the event via live stream on our online event platform 1.15-3.45pm GMT
- Day two will be on Monday 20 November 2023, 1.00-4.30pm GMT and will be available online only via our online event platform (note the slightly revised end time and agenda due to the unexpected security evacuation at the Science Museum)
View agenda Online platform
Log in to the Apteco Live online event platform with the same email address you used to register.
The password is: Apteco-2023
If you have any issues accessing the event then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to get there
In-person venue address: Science Museum, Exhibition Road, South Kensington, London SW7 2DD.
Please enter via the Groups Entrance on Imperial College Road (see group entrance map) where delegates will be directed to 'Illuminate' on level 5 for registration. The Science Museum is easy to get to and is a short walk away from South Kensington and Gloucester Road stations which are on the Circle, District and Piccadilly lines. Learn more at sciencemuseum.org.uk/visit. Delegates must PRINT their ticket and bring it with them to the Science Museum (or use the Eventbrite app) to gain access to the event.
What to wear
The dress code for Apteco Live is business casual.
Meet Baroness Susan Greenfield, expert on the human mind and renowned brain researcher at Apteco Live this year and listen to her keynote: NEUROMARKETING: IS IT REALLY BASED ON NEUROSCIENCE?
Baroness Greenfield, Founder and CEO of Neuro-Bio Ltd is a neuroscientist, writer and broadcaster. She has published over 200 papers in peer-reviewed journals, based mainly at Oxford University but has held research fellowships at the College de France Paris, NYU Medical Center New York and Melbourne University. She holds 32 honorary degrees from UK and foreign universities, has received numerous honours.
According to the internet, “Neuromarketing” loosely refers to the measurement of physiological and neural signals to gain insight into customers' motivations, preferences, and decisions, which can help inform creative advertising, product development, pricing, and other marketing areas. Susan's talk will explore the validity of some basic assumptions underlying the concept of neuromarketing and attempt to establish the real value of neuroscience, by exploring features of the actual physical brain. Delegates will see how the measurement of ‘brain signals’ need to be interpreted with caution, but how processes ongoing within the brain can nonetheless yield fascinating insights.
Our 2023 focus groups
This year we will be running the following focus group sessions online on day two of the conference. You can attend two out of this year's five exciting topics:
- Navigating the marketing landscape is no trivial pursuit – are you ready to play?
- Connecting you with your data
- Double, double, no toil or trouble: a deep dive into look-alikes
- Location analysis in FastStats
- WhatsApp Doc? Find out what's new in this introduction to Apteco's integration with WhatsApp
How to book
Invitations have now been sent to our partners, along with the event password and client access codes.
* Note that booking is essential to attend this conference. All places must be registered using our Eventbrite page and places will be allocated equitably for all partners and clients. There is a limit of ten places for each organisation wanting to attend online, and a limit of three places per organisation to attend in person. In-person places will be available on a strictly first-come, first-served basis so please book early. All delegates must have a valid Apteco software licence when the conference takes place. We will maintain a waiting list if we have excess demand for the in-person event.
Email email@example.com if you have any queries.
All the latest details and updates about the conference will be posted on this event page over the coming weeks, so please keep popping back for all the latest info.