Apteco is constantly investing in the evolution of the Apteco Marketing Suite™ to meet the diverse needs of the marketing community. To this end we work tirelessly to design and implement new features.
For most marketers, optimising the customer experience is of paramount importance. In this release, Apteco aims to help marketers and data analysts track every single touchpoint in the customer journey, allowing you to uncover insights more effectively. Utilising the latest updates to the modelling environment in Apteco FastStats, users can now define detailed customer journey selections to understand the differences in customers’ behaviour. Apteco's segmentation functionality has been further enhanced in order to effectively track the customer journey, and we’ve taken our first step towards developing a comprehensive campaigning solution in the Apteco Orbit platform, starting with the ability to upload an audience list, or upload and trigger a broadcast to an audience list via one of the many email service providers (ESPs) that Apteco PeopleStage already integrates with. Plus, the latest enhancements to our dashboards tool in the Orbit platform, make identifying insights and reporting even easier.
To read the full release notes our partners and users can login to the Apteco portal
Need help? For a practical, step-by-step guide on how to use any of the features in the Apteco Marketing Suite™, visit the Apteco Help Hub.
With the latest functionality in the FastStats Modelling Environment, you can now create detailed customer journey selections, from a sequence of events or triggers, to identify patterns in your customers’ behaviour.
Apteco's first step towards a comprehensive campaigning solution in the Orbit platform, gives you the ability to upload data, or upload and trigger a broadcast to your audience list directly from Orbit to your ESP.
Improvements to thematics in maps, such as user-defined shading, selectable thematic map legends, and colour pushpins, help you to identify useful mapping insights even more easily.
In this release we've refined and enhanced the Orbit dashboards tool with new features - including the ability to download charts as an image and categorical colouring in charts make interpreting your data even easier.
The segmentation functionality in FastStats has been enhanced to allow for more granular reporting, which is critical when you track segments that change very quickly.
Apteco have rebuilt the way our dashboards filter data from the ground up with the introduction of multi-resolve tables, making Orbit dashboards even more intuitive.
Easily create event-based customer journey selections for modelling
With the latest functionality in the FastStats Modelling Environment, users are now able to create detailed customer journey selections, from a sequence of events in order to identify and interpret the patterns in customers’ behaviour.
Customer journey selections are made by evaluating each customer on an individual basis and identifying specific touchpoints in their unique journey. Our newly developed interface in FastStats allows users to quickly create complex selections that were previously not possible.
- Quickly build complex customer journey selections based on a sequence of many events for use in modelling
- Specify historic time frames to construct customer journeys and models
- Incorporate numerous touchpoints into the journey selection across different transactional tables (sources of data)
- Build robust models to help you analyse and understand differences in customer behaviour
- Recognise the first steps for those individuals who are yet to carry out a behaviour, such as customers who have never made a transaction within a specified timeframe, and encourage them to do so
Conveniently create and upload audiences directly from Orbit
Our first step towards a comprehensive campaigning solution in the Orbit platform, users can now upload an audience list, or upload and trigger a broadcast to an audience, using an ESP’s. Apteco Orbit users who license any of our campaigning bundles can now easily create targeted audience selections, which can be exported and broadcast via their chosen ESP. Those without a campaigning bundle can still benefit from the integration with the ability to upload to an ESP, however the communication history is not recorded.
- Conveniently create target audience lists and then export to your ESP directly from the Orbit platform
- Campaigns created in Orbit are automatically drawn in Apteco PeopleStage - without needing to use diagrams or wizards.
- Confidently export data after reviewing it in the audience 'check' panel
- Licensed PeopleStage users can now link their email content and trigger a broadcast from the Orbit platform
Improved thematics for greater insight from map visualisations
Improvements to thematics in maps, such as user-defined shading, selectable thematic map legends, and colour pushpins, aim to help users identify useful journey insights more easily.
Users can now click on the legend items and they will become highlighted in the map and in the legend.
- All the standard thematic options from Cube and Tree FastStats visualisations are now available in maps. This provides a much wider range of choices for how to colour the shapes on a map
- A new option has been added to cube thematic shading to support user-defined bands, giving the user more control over how they view their data
- Conveniently a new selection mode called ‘Legend’ is now available – simply click and drag from the selections area to form a new selection of the highlighted categories
More practical features in dashboarding for greater insight
In this release we're expanding the power of the Orbit dashboards tool, with the ability to download visualisations as an image, new categorical colouring in charts and we've given you even more power to customise your tiles, by adding the ability to customise your visualisation data labels.
- To make reporting from Orbit even easier, we’ve now added the ability to download your chart visualisations as an svg or a png image
- Users can now tailor their chart visualisations even further, with the ability to configure how the tiles displays data labels. Users can choose to turn data labels on or off and abbreviate volumes to make their tiles even clearer
- To improve the display of large values, number cards can now be customised. Set the maximum number of decimal spaces and abbreviate counts to gain more space
- Donut, pie and funnel charts now use categorical colours to make them clearer
Visit the Apteco Help Hub to find out what’s new in the Orbit platform
Enhanced segmentation functionality to effectively track the customer journey
The segmentation functionality in FastStats has been enhanced to allow for more granular reporting, which is critical when you track segments that change very quickly. This behavioural segmentation uses a fixed point in time when a marketing event was triggered, and then tracks segment membership over the next specified number of hours.
- Reporting points can now be set in terms of minutes and hours rather than days, weeks, months, etc.
- The new functionality also supports elapsed time periods and allows you to report on a given reference point that might be different for every customer – for example where marketers want to see how many product pages the customer has viewed in each 4-hour period in the 48 hours since they registered
- Elapsed Time Segmentation supports your customer journey analysis and allows you to examine changes in segment membership leading up to a given point, such as the date and time that a person made a significant purchase or cancelled a subscription
Visit the Apteco Help Hub to find out more.
Introducing a new way to view your data in Orbit dashboards
We’ve rebuilt the way our dashboards filter data to give you an even clearer picture. To make Apteco Orbit dashboards more intuitive and even clearer, the way in which data is presented in dashboard tiles has changed. We’ve rebuilt the way dashboards filter data from the ground up to make it clearer and more natural for you to use tiles from multiple tables, as is typical in a large system.
- Dashboards are now more powerful and more flexible for users to interact with
- When you add data to your dashboard filter, Orbit will use separate criteria for each table. These will then be combined dynamically into appropriate filters for any table when refreshing each tile
- User filters are counted and grouped intuitively, and the filter grouping is easier to understand
- Advanced users now have the option to display a breakdown of how a user filter is applied to a tile