Apteco is constantly investing in the evolution of the Apteco Marketing Suite™ to meet the diverse needs of the marketing community. To this end we work tirelessly to design and implement new features.
Highlights from this release include the personalised new look home page in the Apteco Orbit™ platform. Offering a more welcoming and attractive point of entry to the application, the revamped design includes quick access to useful resources and better navigation. In our campaign automation software, Apteco PeopleStage™ we have released new capabilities in Beta, allowing marketers to better refine their custom audiences on social media platforms. And to meet the needs of the dynamic, fast-paced world of data analytics, we have added new DateTime selection rules to Apteco FastStats®, allowing users to select date and time ranges within a few hours, minutes or seconds, rather than days. We’ve also refined our selection capabilities in maps, so that selections are even more accurate and enhancements have been made to the FastStats modelling environment, including developments to our Behavioural Modelling and Decision Trees tools.
To read the full release notes our partners and users can login to the Apteco portal
Need help? For a practical, step-by-step guide on how to use any of the features in the Apteco Marketing Suite™, visit the Apteco Help Hub.
Introducing a more personalised experience, better navigation and quick access to useful resources.
With the latest functionality in maps, users can draw any shape to select data that exactly matches the drawn shape.
Users can now make up-to-the-minute selections in FastStats with the addition of new DateTime variables
Expanding the power and the range of visualisation techniques available in our dashboarding tool
Decision trees can be launched from the modelling environment to analyse behavioural dimensions
Released in Beta in Q1, this new capability allows users to upload exclusion audiences in PeopleStage to ensure that opt outs are not included in lookalike data.
Personalised new look home screen in the Orbit platform
The Orbit overview screen has been completely revamped with a new personalised home screen offering a more welcoming and attractive entry point to the application. The new home screen displays a useful overview of recent activities, items that have been shared (such as dashboards, audiences, campaigns, and collections), as well as quick links to administrative settings.
- Quick access to the Apteco Help Hub and the latest release notes.
- Conveniently pin frequently used collections and audiences to the home screen for quick and easy navigation.
- For consistency, new icons have been added to the top-level navigation.
- Clearly defined action buttons provide easy navigation.
Quickly drag and drop more accurate selections in maps
Using maps to identify, select and analyse data from geographical selections is a powerful marketing tool. Now, with the latest functionality in FastStats, map users can get even more accurate selections using the shape tool, or by using the scribble tool to draw custom shapes. The data selected will exactly match the drawn shape. The shape can then be dragged-off and saved as a selection.
- Now, any map shape can be turned into a selection that exactly matches the drawn shape.
- The drag-off uses latitude and longitude variables so will work anywhere in the world.
- The drag-off is independent of shape files, so can be applied to any map with a pin-point layer
Additional DateTime criteria for selections of less than 1 day
Date Rule selections have been enhanced to meet the changing needs of marketers, to enable more regular daily data refreshes. This new feature provides users with the ability to make up to the minute selections, by selecting date and time units of less than 1 day.
- Make up-to-the-minute selections using new time criteria: Now, this hour, this minute, or any hour, minute and second.
- Quickly apply this new functionality to select people who interacted with you in the last few hours, for example, people who have abandoned their basket in the last 3 hours.
More visualisation techniques and customisations in dashboards
The new expanded range of multi-dimensional and multi-measure charts in Orbit dashboards, not only gives users more choice, but also allows users to add a second dimension to their multi-measure charts making it easier to compare data series. These charting improvements make Orbit Dashboards even more powerful and expand the range of visualisation techniques available. Dashboard creators now also get an instant view of how charts will appear as tiles update live as you make changes to the settings.
- New chart types include stacked and cluster charts, with column, bar and area presentation.
- To give users an even clearer picture of their data, we added a new colour spectrum for categorical colours in dashboard themes.
- To enhance the overall usability of Orbit dashboards, we’ve upgraded our cache capabilities improving the speed at which dashboard items are calculated.
Increased capabilities in the FastStats modelling environment
When marketers are faced with important decisions and want to better understand and predict consumer actions, tools like decision trees and behavioural modelling offer invaluable insights. In this release, Apteco has continued the development of behavioural modelling and improved the capabilities of decision trees in the FastStats modelling environment.
These improvements include the ability to use numerical variables and expressions in the Decision Tree Modelling process, in order to better understand groups of people and their key common demographic (e.g. age, income) or transactional (e.g. count of bookings, sum of cost, mean revenue) characteristics.
- It is now possible to launch a decision tree from the modelling environment to analyse behavioural dimensions.
- The decision tree will now accept numeric expressions, meaning that uses can use this powerful tool to analyse bookings, transactions, and other numeric variables.
- The new graphical Mosaic Tree view particularly helps visualise the volumes and quality of the leaf nodes.
Easily add exclusions to custom audiences for social campaigns (currently in Beta)
When creating Social Ads, PeopleStage utilises the data held in FastStats to create custom audiences. This custom audience is used in your social ad campaign as either the Target Audience or is used to generate a lookalike audience. When selecting lookalikes to be targeted, the platform will consider individual users who meet the demographic and interests of the target audience uploaded, but what about your exclusions? Currently in Beta, this new capability allows you to upload an Exclusion Audience in PeopleStage to match against your lookalike selection.
- Create your exclusion audience from multiple selections in FastStats and apply it to the exclusion area in the delivery step in PeopleStage.
- Ensure that complainers, opt outs, or even recent purchasers are not included in your lookalike data.
- Exclusion Audiences are currently in Beta for Facebook and Twitter from Q1 2021.
Access our range of resources exploring all the latest features and benefits of the Apteco Marketing Suite
Take a look at the latest Apteco software release highlights
This release includes fantastic enhancements to the FastStats behavioural modelling tool, a new restructured integration between PeopleStage and social networking platforms and a whole host of new features in Apteco Orbit.
Its now even quicker and easier to build your FastStats system using SalesForce data, the behavioural modelling tool makes the analysis of transactional data even more powerful and you can now select fonts in dashboard themes.
Our new themes editor was introduced in Orbit allowing users to brand their dashboards, campaign optimisation in PeopleStage now has even more power and we introduced single-sign on capabilities in FastStats