Paragon DCX has been named an Apteco Premium Partner
Posted: 15 Mar 2023
We’re delighted to announce that Paragon DCX has been named an Apteco Premium Partner – one of only 8 in the world.
Over time our solutions resellers have the opportunity to become premium partners and are distinguished by the collaborative nature of their partnership and in-depth expertise with Apteco.
What makes an Apteco Premium Partner?
Apteco Premium Partners:
- Contribute and share client success stories by participating in the annual 'Best use of Apteco software award' competition. DCX were finalists in 2022, coming second and third!
- Drive commercial performance, client retention, active clients, and new customers.
- Proactively engage with Apteco regularly, sharing case studies and testimonials, attending events, and collaborating with the Apteco marketing team.
- Ensure our team is trained and keep technical and trainer accreditations up to date.
- Help Apteco improve the user experience by signing up for Apteco’s telemetry programme and give regular user feedback.
- Provide clients with exceptional support and ensure that they keep up to date with the latest releases.
An exciting development for Apteco and DCX
Simon Fletcher, business development director at Apteco, said:
“2022 was a big year for Apteco and DCX. Their work with Greene King, being able to help them predict lapsing customer behaviour at the earliest opportunity, has resulted in millions in combined cost savings and incremental revenue. Their work with Health Education England, to migrate their existing campaigns into Apteco PeopleStage, also saved that organisation considerable costs.”
Simon continued: “Paragon DCX has been an Apteco partner for almost 20 years. That’s quite an achievement. Their appointment to Apteco Premium Partner is in recognition of their expertise and knowledge, their continued commitment to the platform, as well as keeping so many clients happy by generating significant cost savings, driving exponential commercial gains, and helping them get closer to their customers.”
Go ‘behind the scenes’ with an interview with Matt Foord, Apteco practice lead at DCX, where he discusses our long term partnership and their many successes using Apteco marketing software - read more.